Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Welcome to our church’s FAQ page! We’re delighted that you’re interested in learning more about our community. Below, you’ll find answers to some common questions. If you have a question that isn’t covered here, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- What denomination is the church affiliated with? Our church is affiliated with the Church of England.
- Do I have to belong to your denomination to attend? Not at all! In fact, many in our congregation come from a church background other than the Church of England. We have many former Catholics, Lutherans, Presbyterians and Methodists. We are a church with people with different church backgrounds “woven together” by God’s grace.
- When are your worship services held? We hold regular worship services every Sunday and Wednesday at 9:30 am. Additionally, we have special services during holidays and events. Check our events page for up-to-date information.
- How do I get to your church? Our address is given below. Peter’s Church, Church Street, Slough, SL1 2PN, United Kingdom. You can find directions on our Contact Us Page, along with a map for your convenience. Church carpark is on Clive Court and use the following address and post code for church car park. St Peters Church, 42 Clive Ct, Chalvey, Slough SL1 2SH
- Is there parking available? Yes, we have ample parking space available for our congregation and visitors. For church car park, please use post code SL1 2SH for SAT NAV.
- Are there toilets available in church. There are modern toilets and an accessible toilet in the Church.
- Can I bring my children to the service? Absolutely! We encourage families to worship together. We also offer a children’s ministry program during the service for kids to enjoy age-appropriate activities and teachings.
- How can I get involved in church activities? We’re thrilled you’re interested in getting involved! We offer various volunteer opportunities. Check out our vacancies web page to explore the different areas where you can contribute.
- How can I join the church? If you’re interested in becoming a member, please Contact our vicar or church warden when you visit the church.
- Can I donate online? At present we do not have online donation option. You can give during our worship services cash or by debit/credit card. Also, you can write cheques as well.
- How can I stay updated about church events? Stay connected by checking our Events Page for upcoming activities.
We hope these FAQs have been helpful. If you have additional questions, please feel free to [Contact Us] for assistance. We look forward to seeing you and welcoming you into our church family!